PMC is part of a consortium advising the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and the Government of Kazakhstan (GOK) on the introduction of international codes for the reporting of Reserves and Resources in the public and securities sector.
Together with a GOK Working Party and various Non-Governmental Organisations the consortium has been developing recommendations, based on International experience, for:
- Amendments to the Mining Sub Soil Use Code and its associated legal framework
- Introduction of CRIRSCO based codes for Governmental and Public reporting
- Education of Governmental and Industry Stake-Holders
- Education and training of Competent Persons
- A road map for introduction
In Phase 2, this leads to formal and practical Education and training of Stake-Holders and particularly Competent Persons within Kazakhstan.